Hotels in Kanazawa
Search over 286 hotels from $27
Top Rated Kanazawa Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Kanazawa
- Hotel Trusty Kanazawa Korinbo1-2-16 Korinbo, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken
The price is $82 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234/5Very Good! (8 reviews)
- Hotel Nikko Kanazawa2-15-1 Hon-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken
The price is $123 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.8/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- Kanazawa Sainoniwa HotelNagata 2-4-8, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken
The price is $244 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 10
Pet Friendly Kanazawa Hotels
- Via Inn Kanazawa1-1 Kinoshinbo-machi, Kanazawa-shi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa (prefecture)
Where should you stay in Kanazawa?
What are the best hotels for the budget traveler in Kanazawa?
You're sure to find a good deal when you book one of the 41 inexpensive hotels in Kanazawa. Kanazawa Central Hotel is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and 2 restaurants. Another option is Mitsui Garden Hotel Kanazawa, a 3.5-star hotel with free WiFi, a restaurant, and laundry facilities. You'll also find UNIZO INN Kanazawa Hyakumangoku Dori, which is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, a restaurant, and laundry facilities.
What are the best hotels in downtown Kanazawa?
These are some of the most popular hotels in central Kanazawa:
- Hyatt House Kanazawa is a 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar, and parking.
- Hotel Nikko Kanazawa is a 4-star hotel with 5 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Via Inn Kanazawa is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and laundry facilities.
Stop in at the seafood restaurants in historic Kanazawa, and then enjoy the local attractions such as the museums. Well-known sights in the heart of the city include Omicho Market, Kanazawa Castle and 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art.
What are the best hotels to stay near Kenrokuen Garden?
Only 1 mile from central Kanazawa, Kenrokuen Garden is a fantastic place to soak up a little of this city's vibe. Book a room near this interesting showcase of plants at Kenrokuen Garden House Hotel, 0.1 miles away, or HOUSE HOTEL KENROKUZAKA, 0.1 miles away. Camellia Inn Yukitubaki, 0.2 miles away, is also a traveler favorite. Make sure you get a restful night's sleep — Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of Art, Seisonkaku Villa and Traditional Art & Craft of Ishikawa Museum are not too far away and also worth exploring. As the sun starts to set, swing by Ishikawa Prefecture Noh Theater. A few other cool after-dark attractions are Cinemonde and Ishikawa Ongakudo.