Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Kailua-Kona
Wanting to plan a trip to Kailua-Kona? Bring your pet with you! You'll find 5 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Kailua-Kona ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its seaside, this city features volcanoes and is also a good location for snorkeling.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Kailua-Kona
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Pets stay free
See why guests love its restaurant and clean guestrooms!
- Charming detached Ohana with a sleeping loft
- Lea Casa
Pets allowed for a fee
Visiting Kailua-Kona with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Kailua-Kona? Enjoy the great outdoors at Queen's Bath, Kua Bay, and Kekaha Kai State Park. Other places like Big Island Country Club and Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Kailua-Kona
When traveling with a pet, it's useful to know what the temperature will be. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 83°F daytime, 66°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 86°F daytime, 68°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 87°F daytime, 72°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 87°F daytime, 67°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall