Four Points by Sheraton Halifax places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like Halifax Citadel and Public Gardens Park. This 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 177 rooms and conveniences like an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Halifax and also a short walk from Historic Farmers' Market and Alexander Keith's Brewery.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
All 177 air-conditioned rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect 32-inch LCD TVs with cable channels and pay movies, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free local calls, and free bottled water are other standard amenities.
Four Points by Sheraton Halifax features a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. If you drive, self parking is CAD 19.95 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a 24-hour business center.
- Close to Halifax Citadel and Public Gardens Park
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Four Points by Sheraton Halifax1496 Hollis St Halifax NS B3J 3Z1
The Four Points by Sheraton Halifax, a smoke-free hotel, is less than a kilometer (half-mile) from the historic waterfront, Neptune Theater, and Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. The hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor heated swimming pool, and restaurant.
The hotel has 13 banquet rooms with over 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, as well as a 7,700-square foot open-aired courtyard. Banquet rooms include free local calls, complimentary wireless and wired Internet access, video-conferencing capabilities, and catering services. The business center is available 24 hours a day.
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Sofa bed size
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Niche - A casual restaurant offering limited room service.
Nearby restaurants include:
The Bicycle Thief
Chives Canadian Bistro
Il Mercato Trattoria
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.95 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Four Points Halifax
- Four Points Sheraton Halifax
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Four Points
- Halifax Four Points Sheraton
- Halifax Sheraton
- Sheraton Four Points Halifax
- Sheraton Halifax
- 4 Points By Sheraton Halifax
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Nova Scotia
- Four Points Sheraton Halifax Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.