- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Imperial Hotel3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church and South Park
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Galway City Centre, Imperial Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like South Park. This 80-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, a restaurant, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Galway, the hotel is also a short walk from Galway City Museum and Spanish Arch.
Start your day off right with a free continental breakfast. Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
All 80 air-conditioned rooms feature coffee makers, free newspapers, and safes. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Other standard amenities include hair dryers, ironing boards, and desks.
Guests staying at Imperial Hotel enjoy free WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and a porter/bellhop. Self parking is available for EUR 10 per day. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage.
Guest reviews for Imperial Hotel
Nice location and friendly staff. However, the room smelled like smoke, the toilet ran and was not bolted down properly, the sink leaked, the bathroom door wouldn’t stay shut, and the bed was not comfortable. The hotel in general looked like it needed to be remodeled. Overall, we would definitely stay elsewhere next time in Galway.
nice hotel but
€5 Supplement for a full Irish breakfast ! Never encountered this in a hotel before in Ireland. A bit mean in my opinion . Nice hotel, good location , but no car park.
We stayed here at the beginning of our trip, and didn't hesitate to book here again when we decided to revisit Galway before heading home. We found it to be very conveniently located to transportation and the city. Plenty of room, comfortable and clean. The free continental breakfast was a nice bonus.
I didn't really have much to do in Galway, but the staff helped point me to certain things for my one night in town. It's close to everything you could want.