- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from January 06 to October 09 in accordance with national or local laws.
Hotel Andrea3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Fortezza da Basso
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Located in San Lorenzo, Hotel Andrea is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Fortezza da Basso and Accademia Gallery. This 16-room, 3-star hotel has free breakfast and a bar/lounge, along with free in-room WiFi. Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and San Lorenzo Church are also within a short walk.
Free breakfast is included with your stay. Entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café.
Hotel Andrea's 16 recently renovated rooms provide refrigerators and desks. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and TVs. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers.
Guests of Hotel Andrea enjoy features like free WiFi in public areas. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables.
Guest reviews for Hotel Andrea
Loved the view and somewhat quiet location. Great breakfast as well but wish patio wasn't just for smoking. Good internet connection most of the time. Overall we really liked it! Also recommend Divina Osteria for dinner nearby
Grazie per il vostro commento positivo e fa sempre piacere sentire che l'ospite è rimasto contento. Grazie ancora. Rino
wonderful peace and quiet
I had previously stayed at the Andrea Hotel a couple of years ago and was very pleased. It's a small, very traditional tourist-type hotel, located on a lovely piazza rather near the train station. The location is ideal. Most of the rooms look out onto the piazza with a commanding view of the historic part of the city. While the rooms are quite small, it's the wonderful peace and quiet in the middle of a very busy area which brings me back. Their breakfast is quite nice though not lavish. I recommend the hotel for your tourist dollar well spent.