Book your room at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel places you within a few miles (5 km) of ArtCentre of Plano and Collin Creek Mall. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 335 rooms and conveniences like an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. University of Texas at Dallas is also nearby.
This hotel is home to 3 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All 335 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. 37-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with down comforters ensure a restful night. Video-game consoles, safes, and phones are other standard amenities.
At Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, guests enjoy features like an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Parking is available for USD 15 per day (USD 19 per day for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and 19 meeting rooms.
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel900 E Lookout Dr Richardson TX 75082
Located in the Telecom Corridor, the smoke-free Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel is 2 blocks from the Eisemann Center for the Performing Arts, 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the University of Texas at Dallas, and 16 miles (26 kilometers) from downtown Dallas.
Recreation facilities include an indoor lap pool and spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna. Business amenities include a computer station, technology support staff, and a 30,000 square-foot (2,787 square meter) conference center complete with 19 meeting and conference rooms. A complimentary area shuttle with a 5-mile (8-kilometer) radius is available for use.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 19
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2001
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per stay ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Maestro's - Mediterranean cuisine, along with Texas favorites. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Caffeina's - Starbucks coffee, tea, juice, pastries, sandwiches. Open daily from early morning till afternoon.
Take 5 Atrium Lounge - Cocktails and appetizers daily from afternoon till late night.
The restaurants and lounge offer outdoor seating overlooking Galatyn Plaza and the dancing-water feature.
Room service - Available from early morning till late night.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor lap and spa tub are adjacent to an outdoor sundeck. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, a sauna, and locker rooms.
The Sherrill Park Golf Course, 3.5 miles from the Renaissance Richardson Hotel, has two 18-hole courses, a driving range, and a pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.95 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Dallas Renaissance Hotel Richardson
- Dallas Renaissance Richardson
- Dallas Richardson Hotel
- Renaissance Dallas Richardson
- Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Richardson
- Renaissance Richardson Dallas Hotel
- Renaissance Richardson Hotel
- Richardson Renaissance
- Richardson Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Richardson
We should mention
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.