- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Hotel Registry Number: HB-04223
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Very friendly staff very helpful. Enjoyed our stay.
Great location to convention center but not very dinning options
The hotel is quite and clean. The room is a little smaller compared to the those in US, it only fit 2 person, there is no sofabed for additional people.There is no safe in room, but you can rent one in the front desk for free.There is no free wifi in the room, which is bad since a similar hotel cross street has free wifi. The hotel is next to a big shopping center, where you can buy clothes and food, and get free wifi. There is a subway station (L4) cross the street, it will take about 15 mins to get to the city center by subway.
exelent hotel very comfortable located next to a mall and close to the sea near the olimpic port
Staff are very friendly, hotel is very clean and nice. Metro and bus stations are just next door. You need them to go everywhere. There is no much going around the hotel. Be careful about the concert arena almost next door. They had concerts going till 2AM two nights when we were there. Pretty loud concerts - that you cannot sleep. Another night a group of American youngsters checked-in. They kept slamming doors after midnight. Then they got together in one room and ordered food service. It was an all-night shouting and laughing. The hotel staff didn't do anything about it.
THE HOTEL WAS GREAT......VERY MODERN. THE ONLY BAD THING WAS THE LOCATION. IT WAS ABOUT 15MINS BY METRO......HOWEVER THE METRO IS VERY EASY TO USE. FREE MINI-BAR IS A PLUS. HOTEL CATERS TO BUSINESS.
Attended Convention at the adjacent site, toured Barcelona.
- Close to Mar Bella Beach
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in Diagonal Mar i el Front Maritim del Poblenou within a mile (2 km) of Mar Bella Beach, AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott is within a few miles (5 km) of other popular sights such as Sagrada Familia. This 368-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Batllo are also nearby.
Enjoy a drink at the tapas bar or relish the Mediterranean cuisine at Dia Nit, one of 3 onsite restaurants, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All 368 air-conditioned rooms feature minibars, free bottled water, and safes. Plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Desks are also included.
At AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott, guests enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. Self parking is available for EUR 24.20 per night. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a business center.