- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites2.5 out of 5.0
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Free airport shuttle
Located in Montopolis within 2 miles (3 km) of Riverside Golf Course, Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites is within a few miles (5 km) of Lady Bird Lake. This 75-room hotel has free breakfast along with conveniences like an outdoor pool and free in-room WiFi. It's near the airport and also close to Lady Bird Lake.
Free hot/cold buffet breakfast is included with your stay.
All 75 soundproofed rooms feature MP3 docks, microwaves, and refrigerators. 37-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls are also available.
At Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites, guests enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a free airport shuttle during limited hours. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Additional amenities include a conference center, a business center, and express check-in.
Guest reviews for Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites
They have a shuttle to airport. They have food in the morning.
68.5 decmel ac unit & bed springs broken...
The springs in my bed have collapsed, my bed is broken. I asked them to replace it and they didn’t nothing... replacing a bed at a hotel should be standard operation. I guess they opted for the cheapest AC units as my buzz’s around 68-70 decmels. NO ONE can sleep at that noise level... I honestly should get my money back. Very poor experience!
Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff. Early breakfast and free airport shuttle.
Really big roaches in the bathroom I didn’t stay the second night. I ended up staying at my friend place until i had to check out. I was terrified because I’m scared of roaches.
Friendly staff, clean room and good location, good breakfast
we loved how close
We loved how easy it was to get to and also how close it was to the airport
very good hotel 6 min from austin airport
I made the reservation for my family that was visiting from Puerto Rico. They were very happy, hotel staff was very friendly, everything clean & beautiful. A little hard to find at night, but the hotel was great.
quiet convenient hotel to the airport. comfortabl
Booked this to fly out of Austin the next morning. Had a great stay and would. Of hesitafe to book it again. Clean, quiet, comfortable
3 night stay
Convenient to COTA and airport. Everyone was nice. Rooms fine. Pool was good. All new.