Located in Adelaide Central Business District, Crowne Plaza Adelaide is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Rundle Mall and South Australian Museum. This 4.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 308 rooms and conveniences like an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. It's in central Adelaide and also close to Rymill Park and Adelaide Oval.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 308 air-conditioned rooms feature refrigerators, minibars, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and LED TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms have hair dryers, free toiletries, and bathrobes. Ironing boards and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests of Crowne Plaza Adelaide have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is offered for AUD 36 per night. Helpful staff can provide dry cleaning/laundry services, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and 7 meeting rooms.
- Walking distance to Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
Crowne Plaza Adelaide
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Adelaide provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 7 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Adelaide has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 308
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 2010
- Business center
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 19.50 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 19.50 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 19.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 19.00 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Crowne Plaza Adelaide offers 308 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LED televisions come with cable channels and pay movies.
Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Redsalt Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 19.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Adelaide Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Adelaide
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Adelaide
- Crowne Plaza Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.