Flights from Hobart
Flights from Hobart
Hobart is the oldest capital in Tasmania, and visitors come for the beautiful architecture and natural surroundings. Let Orbitz.com help you book cheap flights from Hobart. Flights from the city leave from the Hobart International Airport, found approximately 10 miles from the heart of the city. The airport provides regional travel throughout Tasmania and Australia, and prominent airlines providing service at the airport include Qantas, Jetstar Airways and Virgin Australia.
Parking at the Airport
Parking at the airport is metered. Fees begin to accrue after the first 10 minutes of entry and start at $3 for the next 20 minutes. After the first half hour, the rate increases to $6, and scaling fees continue beyond this point. Outdoor and underground valet parking is available for an additional fee.
Hobart Airport Transportation
The airport operates a cheap shuttle that travels on demand to registered hotels and motels in the area. Hotels must register with the service to be included on the trip, which departs after each arriving flight into the airport. Taxi service is available from an external queue found right outside the domestic travel building. Taxis provide the quickest way to get to the airport, but rates may be as high as $35 from some locations.
Dining Options at the Airport
Hobart International Airport offers an on-site restaurant known as the Flight Café. The Flight Café serves traditional Tasmanian and European fare and is located near the entrance to the official airport hotel. Other options include the many small vendors located throughout the airport. Orbitz.com can help you find a hotel with other dining options for a quick meal prior to your departure. Use Orbitz.com to find cheap flights from Hobart.
- 4 direct flights are operating from Hobart to Melbourne today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 1h 18m.
- Qantas flight 1502 (10:10 AM GMT, Boeing 717) is today's earliest available flight from Hobart to Melbourne.
- Qantas flight 1508 (5:15 PM GMT, Boeing 717) is today's latest available flight from Hobart to Melbourne.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Hobart to Melbourne (Qantas flight 1012, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) takes 1h 15m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Hobart to Melbourne (Qantas flight 1504, Boeing 717) takes 1h 20m.
- Flights from Hobart Intl. Airport (HBA) to Tullamarine Airport (MEL) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.