Flights from Manaus
Eduardo Gomes International Airport
You can easily book cheap flights from Manaus, Brazil, on Orbitz.com. Eduardo Gomes International Airport, also known as Manaus International Airport, is the main airport that provides service to those flying out of the city. The airport has two terminals, is one of the busiest airports in Brazil and is located approximately nine miles from the city's center. American Airlines, Azul Brazilian Airlines, Copa Airlines and Gol Airlines offer domestic and international flights from Manaus to many destinations.
Parking and Transportation to Eduardo Gomez International Airport
Short-term and long-term parking is available if you choose to drive to the airport, and the parking lots can accommodate a total of 670 vehicles. Disabled parking is also available in the parking area. Public buses and taxi services are available throughout the city and provide direct transport to Eduardo Gomes International Airport. Getting to the airport by taxi will cost approximately $45 from the downtown area. The bus that travels Route 306 will take travelers to the airport. A shuttle called Fontur is also available to those who need transportation to the airport for a flat fee of $24.
Dining at Eduardo Gomes International Airport
Eduardo Gomez International Airport does not have a restaurant, but it does have a snack bar and a coffee shop that serves authentic Brazilian coffee. There is also Wi-Fi available at the airport, so you can browse the net while grabbing a bite to eat while sipping coffee or eating a snack. Use Orbitz.com to book cheap flights from Manaus to find tickets that fit your budget perfectly.
- 1 direct flights are operating from Manaus to Belem today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 2h 3m.
- GOL flight 1872 (3:50 AM GMT, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) is today's earliest available flight from Manaus to Belem.
- GOL flight 1872 (3:50 AM GMT, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Manaus to Belem.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Manaus to Belem (GOL flight 1872, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) takes 2h 3m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Manaus to Belem (GOL flight 1872, Boeing 737-800 Passenger) takes 2h 3m.
- Flights from Eduardo Gomes Intl. Airport (MAO) to Val de Caeo Intl. Airport (BEL) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.