For cheap flights from Seattle to Spokane, book low cost airfare with Orbitz and discover excellent deals on domestic flights.
Seattle to Spokane flights depart from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, also known as Sea-Tac, which is approximately 13 miles south of Seattle and within 1.5 miles of Interstate 5. There are many public transportation options for those catching flights from Seattle to Spokane, including Seattle's Central Link light rail line, arguably the fastest and most economical option, with one-way fares of $2.50 from downtown Seattle. The King County Metro and Sound Transit bus lines are equally cost-efficient but can be delayed by Seattle traffic. Travelers arriving via car will find plenty of on-site parking in the airport garage. Sea-Tac is a hub for Alaska Airlines as well as its regional subsidiary, Horizon Air.
Flights from Seattle to Spokane arrive daily at Spokane International Airport, just five miles southwest of downtown Spokane. To reach the city after arriving on Seattle to Spokane flights, travelers can rent cars from one many rental car companies housed in the airport's Ground Transportation Center or catch a cab using Spokane Cab's 24-hour dispatch service. Visitors can also choose from a number of bus and shuttle options, including Spokane Transit Authority bus service, which runs directly from the airport to downtown Spokane. Those traveling on Seattle to Spokane flights should prepare for cold weather, as Spokane observes mild temperatures during the summer and temperatures often as low as 20 degrees in the winter months.
- 10 direct flights are operating from Seattle to Spokane today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 0h 59m.
- Alaska Airlines flight 2372 (7:00 AM GMT, De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-400) is today's earliest available flight from Seattle to Spokane.
- Alaska Airlines flight 2410 (3:30 PM GMT, De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-400) is today's latest available flight from Seattle to Spokane.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Seattle to Spokane (Alaska Airlines flight 2410, De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-400) takes 0h 57m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Seattle to Spokane (Alaska Airlines flight 642, Boeing 737-400 Passenger) takes 1h 2m.
- Flights from Seattle - Tacoma Intl. Airport (SEA), Kenmore Air Harbor Airport (KEH) to Spokane Intl. Airport (GEG) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees. Rates shown reflect fares found by other Orbitz users over the past 48 hours. Due to rapidly changing airline prices & seat availability, these fares may no longer be available.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a $30 service fee charged by Orbitz. Additional airline charges may apply.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Lower fares may be available. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.