Hotels in Wadi Musa
Search over 100 hotels from $19
Top Rated Wadi Musa Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort PetraWadi Mousa, Po Box 214, Petra, Wadi MusaGet Rates4.2/5Excellent! (21 reviews)
- Petra Marriott HotelQueen Rania Al Abdallah Street, Wadi Musa
The price is $123 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.8/5Good! (6 reviews)
- Movenpick Nabatean Castle HotelQueen Rania Street, Petra, Wadi MusaGet Rates4/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
Pet Friendly Wadi Musa Hotels
- Little Petra Bedouin CampBeida, Little Petra, Wadi Musa
The price is $37 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 45/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Petra Sella HotelMain Street, Tourist street, Petra, Wadi Musa
The price is $78 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
- Valentine InnWadi Musa, Wadi Musa4/5Very Good! (1 review)
Where is a good place to stay in Wadi Musa?
What are some hotels for the budget traveler in Wadi Musa?
Check out the 13 cheap hotels in Wadi Musa to find a good rate. La Maison Hotel Petra is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and 2 restaurants. Another option is Al Rashid Hotel, a 1-star hotel with free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. You'll also find Rocky Mountain Hotel, which is a 2-star hotel with free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
What are the best hotels in central Wadi Musa?
Here are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in the center of Wadi Musa:
- Petra Marriott Hotel is a 5-star hotel with 4 restaurants, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Petra Guest House is a 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Movenpick Resort Petra is a 5-star resort with a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
After you've taken in a bit of nature such as the mountain views in historic Wadi Musa, grab something to eat or drink at the bars. In the heart of the city, you'll find top sights like Petra and Petra Visitor Center.