Located in Downtown Victoria within a 5-minute walk of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, Capital CityCenter Hotel is within a 15-minute stroll of Chinatown. This 94-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Victoria and also a short walk from Mcpherson Theater and Fan Tan Alley.
This hotel serves as home to a restaurant, which has pool views and specializes in American cuisine, along with a cocktail bar. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
All 94 recently renovated rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect 32-inch flat-screen TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Other amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
Renovated in 2015, Capital CityCenter Hotel offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and 3 meeting rooms. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a computer station.
- Close to British Columbia Parliament Building
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Capital CityCenter Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Victoria hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Capital CityCenter Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1961
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Poolside bar
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
Capital CityCenter Hotel offers 94 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2015.
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Scallywags Eatery - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Splash Lounge - This poolside cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of CAD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CAD 30.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: CAD 15.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CAD 45.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: CAD 20.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 6 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per day
- Capital CityCenter
- Capital CityCenter Hotel
- Capital CityCenter Hotel Victoria
- Capital CityCenter Victoria
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.