VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Dorsoduro, Sina Centurion Palace is adjacent to Basilica of St Mary of Health and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Peggy Guggenheim Museum. This 5-star hotel has 50 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Academy Gallery and St. Mark's Square are a short walk from the hotel, which is in the historical district.
This hotel is home to a fine-dining restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Sina Centurion Palace's 50 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibars, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Select Comfort beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
At Sina Centurion Palace, guests have access to a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. If you drive, self parking is EUR 35 at Piazzale Roma Car Terminal of Venice per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 400 per room roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Basilica of St Mary of Health and Peggy Guggenheim Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Sina Centurion Palace
Situated along the Grand Canal in Venice's Dorsoduro district, this luxury hotel, elegantly furnished in a mid-century modern style, is housed in the restored neo-gothic Palazzo Genovese, built in the late 1800s. The domed Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, one of Italy's most-photographed churches, is adjacent. The Peggy Guggenheim Museum, La Fenice, St. Mark's Square, and other famous attractions, are all within easy reach, as are a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
Sina Centurion Palace's own private pier is directly on the Grand Canal. The hotel's restaurant, Antinoos Lounge, showcases regional and international cuisine, complemented by views of the canal. The hotel offers 538 sq feet (50 sq meters) of meeting facilities, and free WiFi is provided throughout. Daily breakfast buffet(surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1892
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Sina Centurion Palace offers 50 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Select Comfort beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets.
This Venice hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Antinoos Lounge - Taste authentic Venetian cuisine at this fine dining restaurant. Enjoy a luxurious dining experience with views of the Grand Canal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 36.30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 400 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 at Piazzale Roma Car Terminal of Venice per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
- Centurion Hotel
- Centurion Palace
- Centurion Palace Hotel
- Centurion Palace Venice
- Hotel Centurion
- Hotel Centurion Palace
- Hotel Centurion Palace Venice
- Centurion Palace Hotel Venice
- Sina Centurion Palace Hotel Venice
- Sina Centurion Palace Hotel
- Sina Centurion Palace Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.