- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
Dolomiti2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Guest reviews for Dolomiti
overall good, but...
Overall I really enjoyed the Dolomiti, it had a great location about 3 minutes from the train station, and 6-8 from the bus station (where the airport shuttles drop you off). European style with the toilets and showers shared so be prepared...it wasn't a big deal for me. The only problem/concern I have is that after my last morning I had a lot of bug bites on my upper back and shoulders....they don't look like mosquito bites, and I don't know if they're bug bites because they're only on my upper back...I don't know where they came from, but the hotel appeared clean and I saw the maids cleaning rooms on a daily basis.
Hotel Dolomiti had a large room for a double (consisting of 2 twin beds put together). There was also an additional third twin bed. Large room - very spacious! There's just one shower in the whole hotel, which is not too appealing. However, after a 2-night stay and by showering late at night before bed, I never had any problems snagging the shower.