- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the train station (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
Hotel St. Petersbourg5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Everything about this hotel was fantastic. Staff was very friendly, room was clean and comfy, cocktails in the restaurant were delicious. We come to Tallinn every year for our anniversary, this is going to be our hotel of choice from now on.
We had a wonderful stay. Great atmosphere, beautiful surroundings and dedicated staff. The rooms were excellent and clean. The location is good, there's lot of great restaurants nearby. Quiet at night, so sleep was also good.
Excellent service/personnel and rooms, morning sauna was incredible nice. Location was perfect, old town and good restaurants made amazing emotions. Parking was quite tricky, but we were satisfied at all.
Super friendly staff. Very cozy hotel. Great restaurant. I would recommend this hotel if visiting Tallinn. Located in the heart of Old Town, it's very charming, mixing old world charm with modern design and amenities.
Excellent location in the heart of the old town Tallinn. Good and welcoming service right from the start of checking in. Excellent brekatfast with wide selcetion. Comfortable and modern rooms with nice beds
Great place. Outstanding restaurant. Highly recommended. You will be surprised! Menu attached. Service is great. Location - there is no better one. 5 minutes to anywhere, 7 minutes to the airport. Sauna.
Stayed 5 nights. Excellent quality and comfortable room. Friendly and professional front desk. Great breakfast. Staff throughout superb. Location perfect. Good value. Less than 20 minutes taxi from airport. Visited Helsinki for day which meant we mixed breakfast and hotel organised a takeaway picnic breakfast. A gem.
Stayed at this hotel last week for 4 nights. What a lovely place!! The room had everything we needed. I loved the two huge windows that you could sit in and watch the world go by in a quiet moment. The staff struck the perfect balance of being attentive and friendly without being in your face, which is important for me. It was spotlessly clean, with fresh sheets and towels every day. The hotel is quirky with lots of interesting little features that take you by surprise as you come across them. The barmen were friendly and made great cocktails and the food in the restaurant was lovely. Tallinn is lovely and staying at this hotel was a delight. All in all the perfect recipe to reduce stress levels and leave you feeling super chilled.
Good location, friendly service and quiet and clean rooms - things were OK. We are thinking of staying at your hotel again and have told about our experience to our friends. We hope you can keep up the good service..
I hae been staying in this hotel for quite A few times . Staff is super friendly, room was beautiful And had a nice decor. Breakfast has a wide variety of foods and A separate menu for hot foods. Will Come back!
- Steps from St. Nicholas' Church and Town Hall Square
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Old Town, Hotel St. Petersbourg is next to popular attractions like St. Nicholas' Church and Town Hall Square. This 5-star hotel has 27 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Tallinn, the hotel is also a short walk from Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and St Mary's Cathedral.
Free hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Hermitage, which specializes in Russian cuisine. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
All of Hotel St. Petersbourg's 27 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Flat-screen TVs come with DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Safes, phones, and desks are also available.
Renovated in 2014, Hotel St. Petersbourg offers a full-service spa, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is EUR 25 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a meeting room, coffee/tea in a common area, and express check-out.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 978 reviews