- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Le Meridien Taipei4.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It is a brand new hotel with no expenses spared in its construction and amenities. Fabulous contemporary art collection all through the lobby. Food is great, both Chinese and Western. Breakfast menu designed by Jean George. IHT paper delivered to the room. English standard not quite there. Also needs more tables at restaurants which are difficult to book. Overall, the best hotel in Taipei, probably.
wonderful service, great food and a beautiful hotel. Its location is a slight drawback as it adds 10 more minutes to my commute. The hotel has a fabulous contemporary art collection.
- Walking distance to Taipei 101 and Taipei World Trade Center
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Le Meridien Taipei places you in Xinyi, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Taipei 101 and Taipei World Trade Center. This 160-room, 4.5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an indoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Located centrally in Taipei, it's also close to Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall and Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or explore the hotel and get a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The 160 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, electric kettles, and free newspapers. Guests can expect 42-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels and DVD players, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Free bottled water, safes, and phones are also available.
Guests staying at Le Meridien Taipei enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. You can take advantage of free parking, along with limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 569 reviews