- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
Regents Court Sydney4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The staff was quite helpful and accommodating. The person at the desk gave us lots of pointers about the area and public transportation. The area has plenty of restaurants and grocery stores near. Rooftop garden and grill were a nice amenity.
Loved the location --close to subway, buses, trendy shops and food. It could have used at least one comfortable chair but we found it roomy and comfortable. Loved the elevator--Queen Victoria could have used it.
Easy access, just a five minute walk from the train station. Room was clean enough but not spotless. WiFi is painfully slow, border line useless if you need to use it for doing actual work. Overall good value considering how expensive everything else is otherwise in Sydney.
Staff very attentive and helpful. Quiet and place has character. Not your typical hotel room. Only negative is very small bathroom.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
Located in Kings Cross, Regents Court Sydney is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay. This 26-room, 4-star apartment has in-room conveniences like kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves. In the historical district, it's also near Sydney Harbour Bridge and University of Sydney.
The 26 individually decorated apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in pillow menus. Coffee makers, ceiling fans, and ironing boards are other standard amenities. Limited housekeeping is available.
At Regents Court Sydney, guests have access to a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and laundry facilities. If you drive, self parking is AUD 30 per night, or you can take advantage of the shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) for AUD 14 per person one-way. Helpful staff can provide dry cleaning/laundry services, tour or ticket assistance, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a garden, barbecue grills, and a picnic area.