Where should you stay in Southampton?
What are some hotels for the budget traveler in Southampton?
For a good deal, check out these cheap hotels in Southampton. Sea Haven Resort Motel is a 2-star property with free WiFi, free parking, and air conditioning. Another option is Southampton Inn, a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, 2 bars/lounges, and free bottled water.
What are some of the best hotels in central Southampton?
Here are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in downtown Southampton:
- Southampton Inn is a 3-star hotel with 2 bars, free WiFi, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- The Atlantic Hotel is a hotel offering free WiFi, free parking, and 2 outdoor tennis courts.
- Hamlet Inn is a property offering free WiFi, free parking, and private patios.
Enjoy the natural setting of Southampton and experience the beaches. Sights to visit in the heart of Southampton include Shinnecock Hills Golf Course, Shinnecock Nation Cultural Center and Museum and Agawam Park.
What are some of the best hotels near Agawam Park?
Get some fresh air at this natural setting, which is 0.8 mi from the heart of Village of Southampton. There are 43 hotels within a mile of Agawam Park, giving you plenty of choices, and here are some of the top ones:
- Harpoon House: Located 0.4 mi away, this 3-star B&B features 3 bars, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Southampton Inn: Located close by, this 3-star hotel features 2 bars, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Maison Vivienne Southampton: Located 0.4 mi away, this 3.5-star B&B features 2 bars, a restaurant, and free WiFi.