Located within a 5-minute walk of Midtown Plaza, Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown is within a 15-minute stroll of Third Avenue United Church. This 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 180 rooms and conveniences like an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Saskatoon and also a short walk from Persephone Theatre and Saskatoon Farmers Market.
Enjoy dining at The Garden Grille and Bar, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café, and mingle with other guests at the free manager's reception. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
The 180 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including iPod docks, microwaves, and refrigerators. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer jetted tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Coffee makers, free local calls, and safes are other standard amenities.
Guests of Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown have access to an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is available for CAD 15.00 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 10 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Free reception
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown offers 180 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with jetted bathtubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Saskatoon hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days.
The Garden Grille and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets allowed (no fees)
This property requires a credit card as a deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Hilton Garden Downtown Saskatoon
- Hilton Garden Hotel Saskatoon Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Hotel Saskatoon
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Saskatchewan
- Hilton Saskatoon
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.