- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I arrived in Saskatoon without reservations and drove around the downtown area a bit to get the lay of the land. The Hilton Garden Inn is just one street away from an array with shops and restaurants, so I decided to stay there. This chain is very well standardized, so there were no surprises. If you need a quiet and clean place to sleep, you can't go wrong. I didn't have a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice -- much larger than a normal hotel pool. The breakfast buffet was quite expensive for what was offered. I wish there had been more choice of options.
Rooms are ok but not the best. Sizes are small and old built with small TV. In the night if you are near the elevator room then it's loud because corridor is very small. Please be ready to pay $15 per night on top of your rent because parking not included.
Everything was good at this location. The only thing that I did not care for was having to pay $15.75 for parking and it was not even indoor parking. I could have taken the long route to park underground but the distance was a deterrent..
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown places you next to TCU Place and within a 5-minute walk of Midtown Plaza. This 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 180 rooms and conveniences like an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Saskatoon and also a short walk from Third Avenue United Church and Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan.
Enjoy dining at The Garden Grille and Bar, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café, and mingle with other guests at the free manager's reception. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
The 180 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free local calls, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests of Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown have access to an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is available for CAD 15.00 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 10 meeting rooms, and a conference center.