Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Sanibel
If you're planning a vacation in Sanibel, bring along your cat or dog! There are 4 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Sanibel ready to welcome you. This relaxing city, known for its beaches and natural beauty, is also a good location for biking.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Sanibel
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and beach locale!
- Anchor Inn and Cottages
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
- Sanibel Island Beach Resort
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and beach locale!
Visiting Sanibel with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Sanibel during your trip? The city's top places to visit include Bowman's Beach, Sanibel Island Lighthouse, and Turner Beach. The tide is calling at Sanibel Island Southern Beach, Sanibel Island Northern Beach, and Causeway Islands Park B. Other places like Periwinkle Way and Sanibel and Captiva Island Visitor's Center might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Sanibel
If you're traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 82°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 92°F daytime, 61°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 92°F daytime, 73°F nighttime with 27 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 89°F daytime, 54°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall