Hilton Saint John places you next to New Brunswick Museum and Saint John Coast Guard Base Lighthouse. This 197-room, 3.5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like an indoor pool and a fitness center. It's in central Saint John and also a short walk from Market Square and Saint John Police Museum.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
The 197 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including MP3 docks, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, safes, and phones.
Guests of Hilton Saint John have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking is offered for CAD 20 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 16 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a business center.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
Hilton Saint John1 Market Sq Saint John NB E2L4Z6
Hilton Saint John features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17286 square feet (1556 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Saint John is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Meeting rooms 16
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 17286
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1556
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 8.85 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( CAD 8.85 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free weekday newspaper
- MP3 docking station
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
York Bistro Pub - This pub serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Brigantine Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- 2 percent destination fee will be charged
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.85 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 8.85 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Hilton Hotel Saint John
- Hilton Saint John
- Saint John Hilton
- Hilton Saint John Hotel
- Hilton Saint John Hotel Saint John
- Hilton Saint John New Brunswick
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.