- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Hotel Orazia3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It s the worth hotel in my life!!!Shower doesn’t work,toilette doesn’t work, in room is crazy cold and even conditioner doesn’t help u! The reception on the 5th floor and elevator was broken! My laggage was heavy and I up it on the 5 th floor! Wi fi doesn’t work in the room! Only in lobby! And on my request ab it -they said Sorry! That s it!In 1 day I simply moved to another hotel! Absolutely don’t recommend u this hotel!
Hotel is located on o5th floor inside a very old building. Quaint lift cannot accommodate more than one people with bags. it is got stuck one midnight during our visit and technical guy took more than 45 minutes come and get out those people. Nice breakfast and even a lady who serve in that restaurant very kind and pleasant. Front office staff average. Located area is very convenience to train station and coloseum.
Good location, few minutes of walking to coloseum, metro is few hundred meters from the hotel, rich and quality breakfast, price for bed and breakfast was good, the rooms are poor but clean, they don't have a carpet, the furniture is scarce and wasteful, there is little of natural light, bathroom is also scarce and old, all hotel is for one good renovation...
The hotel is very close to Colosseum, Fontana di Trevi and Termini station. Surrounding neighborhood not so pleasant. Staff is very kind the rooms are clean, towels change every day if needed. It would be very nice if there were slippers in the rooms. Breakfast was very goog!
This is a cute clean Hotel, with a very quaint lift to 5th floor - I cannot recommend office staff (especially Luciano) enough for their helpfulness - location is superb. Tervi Fountain, Colosseum, Spanish Steps and restaurants are walking distance from this Hotel. Room was very comfortable. Would stay here again if visiting Rome.
Hotel is located in 10 minutes from Termini station in the 5. floor. Coloseum is also 10 minutes from hotel. Staff was amazing, they will help you with all. Breakfast was amazing. Hotel is older but clean.
Hotel is located in the vicinity of the Colosseum (15 min. walk). Best location/price ratio. Very close to Vittorio Emanuele metro station. Hotel is located on the 5th floor of one of the typical Roman palaces. Surrounding neighborhood not so pleasant. Older lift will bring you to reception. Staff is very kind. Rooms are modest, yet very nice and clean. Breakfast is not included in price, but for five euros per day you can enjoy in tasty breakfast. Recommended!
This hotel was decent, fairly basic. The room and breakfast were both average. The price was good and the location is near public transportation. There is a lift (though small) which was helpful to get our bags up multiple flights of stairs. One very helpful thing was that the hotel held our luggage after check out until our flight later that night.
Good location. A 10 min walk to the Colosseum. Nice and clean rooms. Very nice and helpful staff. We got to check in earlier coz our room was available. Good breakfast for a very good price (buffet for 5 euro).
We stayed for 2 nights (family of 4). The hotel can be reached by going up in the old lift on the 5th floor. There are works going on but it didn't affect us at all. The staff were lovely, especially the lady who looks after breakfast; which was fantastic - a really good range of options. We stayed in room 509 which overlooks the park! The room was clean and quite large for us, which was a lovely surprise. It's old fashioned but that made me love it more! Within walking distance to shops etc. We walked to the Vatican and back although that was a 4 hour trip!!! Everything is accessible from here. Will definitely go back!!!
- Walking distance to Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
Hotel Orazia places you in Municipio Roma I, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. This 38-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi, concierge services, and limo/town car service. It's also close to St. Peter's Basilica and Colosseum.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
Hotel Orazia's 38 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs. Rooms also include hair dryers.
At Hotel Orazia, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas. Transportation is made easy with limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with concierge services, luggage storage, and securing valuables.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 328 reviews