- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
Mercure Paris Opera Grands Boulevards4.0 out of 5.0
- Close to Galeries Lafayette and Paris Opera
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
Located in 10th Arrondissement within a short walk of Grand Rex Cinema, Mercure Paris Opera Grands Boulevards is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Galeries Lafayette. This 49-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with in-room amenities like refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. It's in central Paris and also close to Paris Opera and Louvre Museum.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM. At the end of the day, relax with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Mercure Paris Opera Grands Boulevards's 49 soundproofed rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and coffee makers. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes are also available.
Guests of Mercure Paris Opera Grands Boulevards enjoy free WiFi in public areas, a computer station, and express check-in. Offsite parking is available for a fee. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. This hotel also has free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 284 reviews