The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Chesapeake Energy Arena and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum. This 225-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like an indoor pool and a fitness center. Myriad Botanical Gardens and Myriad Botanical Gardens are also within a short walk.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City's 225 rooms are air-conditioned and provide coffee makers, free bottled water, and safes. 42-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
At The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, guests enjoy features like an indoor pool, a fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 28.00 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this historic hotel include 10 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Chesapeake Energy Arena and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City1 Park Ave Oklahoma City OK 73102
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City is located in downtown, two blocks from Cox Convention Center. The hotel offers a piano bar, a restaurant, and 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool is on site, and the hotel also provides a health club with fitness equipment.
The property includes a business center; meeting space is available for large and small groups. Audiovisual equipment, event catering, computer rental, and a technology helpdesk are also available.
A concierge desk is on site, and shopping services are available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. The property is smoke-free and allows pets.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 10
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Park Avenue Grill - Serving American cuisine with a Southwestern influence such as sandwiches, omelets, meat, fish, and poultry. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner; room service available 24 hours a day.
Red Piano Bar - Piano lounge serving a variety of mixed drinks, a wide selection of wine, and beer. Menu also includes food.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per day
- 1 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Hilton Oklahoma City Skirvin
- Hilton Skirvin
- Hilton Skirvin Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hilton
- Oklahoma City Skirvin
- Skirvin Hilton
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City
- Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
- Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.