Pet Friendly Hotels in New Smyrna Beach, FL
Featured New Smyrna Beach Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly New Smyrna Beach Hotels
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to New Smyrna Beach
If you're planning a trip to New Smyrna Beach, bring along your cat or dog! There are 5 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in New Smyrna Beach ready to welcome you. Known for its beaches, this city is also good for fishing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in New Smyrna Beach
- 99 Steps to Ocean. Dec/jan at the Beach, Sip Sunrise Coffee, Sunset Cocktails
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests like its beach locale!
- Anchor Inn NSB Bed & Breakfast
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its bathrooms and location!
- Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and beach locale!
Visiting New Smyrna Beach with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in New Smyrna Beach while on vacation? Top places to visit include New Smyrna Beach and Canaveral National Seashore. Enjoy the great outdoors at Flagler Avenue Park, New Smyrna Beach Dog Park, and Sugar Mill Ruins. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are New Smyrna Speedway and New Smyrna Beach Golf Course.
Simply head to Mikes Cichlids, Critter's Corner Pet Shop, or Freddie Z Fishing Aboard the Southwind to pick up your pet essentials while in town. If your pet gets sick, find peace of mind with nearby vet care at Creekside Veterinary Clinic, Glencoe Veterinary Hospital, and Animal Clinic of New Smyrna.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit New Smyrna Beach
If your pet is traveling with you, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 76°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 58°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 71°F nighttime with 19 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 85°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall