Book your room at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel
Located in Business District, Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Jackson Square. This 272-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. It's in central New Orleans and also close to New Orleans Jazz Park and French Market.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All 272 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and safes are also standard.
Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel features a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 9 meeting rooms. Valet parking is offered for USD 42.56 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services. Other amenities at this historic hotel include a business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station.
- Close to Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Jackson Square
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel817 Common St New Orleans LA 70112
This New Orleans hotel is within 2 blocks of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street. The Riverwalk and Ernest N Morial Convention Center are 1 mile away.
The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel has a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and 9 meeting rooms with 6,676 square feet (620 square meters) of meeting and banquet space. Technology support staff are available and the business center offers high-speed Internet access. Valet parking is offered (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 6676
- Conference space size (meters) - 620
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 10.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 10.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Mila Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring Southern cuisine prepared with fresh, surprising ingredients.
Starbucks - serves coffee specialties and pastries.
Bar Uncommon - serves cocktails and light fare; hosts live jazz performance Monday through Thursday evenings.
Nearby Things to Do
The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel offers a complimentary third-floor fitness room that is open 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.56 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pere Marquette Renaissance
- Renaissance Marquette New Orleans
- Renaissance New Orleans Marquette
- Renaissance New Orleans Pere
- Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette
- Renaissance Pere Marquette
- Renaissance Pere Marquette Hotel
- Renaissance Pere Marquette New Orleans
- New Orleans Renaissance
- Renaissance New Orleans
- New Orleans Renaissance Pere Marquette Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.