- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Days Inn Nanaimo2.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The room was clean and comfortable. The only problem was that the air conditioner was very loud and not efficient enough, to be fair it was very hot in nanaimo that week.
We were pleased with our stay - staff were friendly and having breakfast included and a pool was a plus for a family with three children under 10. Nothing flashy here - we didn't go to the main restaurant, but did find the continental breakfast had everything we needed to get going on our day with little fuss. WiFI was fine. Feel room was a bit musty smelling w/o AC on. The pool and hot tub was basic, but perfectly functional - kids enjoyed. You had to go to the front desk for towels, as I suspect the towels tend to walk. A/C in the room was functional but a bit on the loud side. We had our three children on the bunk bed - the kids were excited. A double lower and single upper - a good set up for our family for the two nights, though, cloth storing was a bit tight for all occupants. The small fridge and microwave were unexpected, quite useful, but clearly an afterthought in the room design (made it a bit tight). Pretty frustrated to see zero recycling/composting in the hotel. All breakfast dishes were dumped collectively; no recycling in the rooms. The bigger recyclable stuff we ended up taking home with us to recycle there - in my opinion, it is irresponsible for a hotel in this day and age to not provide for recycling. The hotel really isn't close walking distance to anything, but it is a short 5-7 minute drive into the centre of town, so not too inconvenient. Overall, happy with our visit, would have been less comfortable for a longer stay, frustrated by lack of recycling.
the entrance to the hotel was not clear. when driving by I thought the entrance was to Rickys restaurant only and went passed the road, had to do a u turn on the highway when I realized it was also the entrance to the hotel. our room was too warm, otherwise very good experience
We attended a theatre show in Chemainus and booked it together with an overnight and a dinner buffet. It was a perfect get-a-way. We swam in the hotel pool, strolled through the cute village, shopped and had a beer on a patio in the sun. The theatre performance was great and the hotel was close enough to walk back at night.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located within a mile (2 km) of Nanaimo Museum, Days Inn Nanaimo is within 2 miles (3 km) of Bastion. This 79-room hotel has free breakfast along with conveniences like an indoor pool and free in-room WiFi. Vancouver Island University and Nanaimo Aquatic Centre are also nearby.
Free continental breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Ricky's All Day Grill, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service.
All 79 air-conditioned rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. 32-inch flat-screen TVs are available for entertainment, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free local calls, and ironing boards are also standard.
At Days Inn Nanaimo, guests have access to an indoor pool, a spa tub, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, put free parking to good use. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 2 meeting rooms, conference space, and a 24-hour business center.