Oct 22 - Oct 23
The room was very large and comfortable The breakfast was good and the pool was nice and clean.
Oct 22 - Oct 23
Nice big clean rooms with comfortable beds, and friendly staffing. All for a great price.
|Montana flight + hotel deal||From|
|Cheapest time to go to Montana||November|
|Most expensive time to go to Montana||September|
|Montana peak season||July, June, August|
|Montana low season||October, December, November|
Montana is called Big Sky Country for a reason; that sky just goes on forever! With vast national parks and so many outdoor recreation activities to choose from, vacation packages in Montana are unforgettable experiences, especially if you want to escape the city smog for a while and reconnect with nature. Go hiking around Flathead Lake or take a trip down to the famous Yellowstone National Park to see some of the best natural wonders in the United States.
A Montana vacation is always based around spectacular views and super fun activities. Stay in Whitefish for amazing mountain biking in summer and skiing in winter. Book into a vacation rental and go fly fishing on Lake McDonald or see the waterfalls at Great Falls city. Montana is one of the largest states in the US but one of the least populated, making it the perfect place for a vacation that gets you away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Take a vacation at Triple Creek Ranch on the edge of Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness and go hiking and horseback riding in the incredible landscape. This is the ultimate escape in the wilderness of the Big Sky State, and let’s be honest here - vacations in Montana are all about escape!
If endless views are your things then check out Montana package vacations to Whitefish. Whitefish Mountain is open all year round and offers the best views over the state’s mountains and valleys. Go hiking in the summer and skiing in the winter, then stop off at Whitefish Lake for fishing and boating all year round.
1. Glacier National Park - Every travel guide to Montana will feature Glacier National Park’s Going-To-The-Sun Road. Up high in Montana’s Rocky Mountains, this picturesque road goes right past Lake McDonald, the best place to base yourself for a Glacier National Park vacation.
2. Yellowstone Park - One of the most famous national parks in America if not the world, Yellowstone Park is an obvious choice for Montana vacations. With its phenomenal natural geysers, huge mountains, and endless hiking trails, this place will call you back time after time. Whatever you do, don’t forget your camera because Yellowstone is truly magical.
3. West Yellowstone - The best place to get a car rental for your trip into Yellowstone is the town of West Yellowstone. The whole family will love the events and activities based out of West Yellowstone. Visit the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center to get up close to these wonderful animals.
4. Big Sky - If you’re heading to Montana on a skiing vacation then look no further than Big Sky. With some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the state, this is a snow lover’s dream. For summertime visits play a few rounds on the golf course and go hiking to see alpine animals in their natural habitat.
5. Great Falls - There’s plenty to do in this northern Montana city with lots of museums too, including the C. M. Russell Museum. Get outdoors in the Great Springs State Park or take a day trip to the Blackfeet Indian Reservation to learn about the Native American history of the region.
Montana has distinct seasons and makes an amazing vacation destination all year round. Spring, summer, and early fall are perfect for hiking, camping, and visiting a national park. Temperatures in summer reach the low 70s°F at low altitude so it’s never too hot to hike. In winter, the snow conditions are usually excellent and Montana vacations to ski resorts are always fantastic, and generally less crowded than Colorado.
The best way to get around on vacations in Montana is by car, as distances between attractions can be considerable. However, Montana has some very beautiful roads and the road trip will be an experience in itself. Fly into Billings Logan International Airport (BIL) for visits to Yellowstone or Missoula International Airport (MSO) for trips to Flathead and Triple Creek Ranch.
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Orbitz.com from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.