- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This aparthotel provides transfers from the airport and train station (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Luxury Suites4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
I will try to stay at this hotel everytime i go to Madrid. We were very pleased with everything, location, cleanliness etc. you get what you pay for.
Although not much of a lobby the room size made up for it! Was basically a small apartment with everything you need included. We were traveling with our three kids and had PLENTY of space. Walking distance to most everything and a metro very near.
Great location, very spacious. Little noisy, but is what you would expect in the heart of Madrid.
This hotel was fantastic. It is more like a luxury apartment than a hotel in the classic sense. Multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, and a kitchen. Perfect for a family vacation or a group of friends. I would highly recommend it to others
- Walking distance to Prado Museum and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Rooftop terrace
Located in Madrid City Centre, Luxury Suites is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Prado Museum and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. This 18-room, 4-star aparthotel welcomes guests with a bar/lounge, free in-room WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. It's in central Madrid and also close to Plaza Mayor and El Retiro Park.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café.
All 18 soundproofed apartments feature kitchens and space to spread out with living rooms and dining areas. Guests can expect free WiFi and 52-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels. Beds are dressed in pillow menus and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. IPod docks, sofa beds, and espresso makers are also standard.
Guests of Luxury Suites enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. For transportation, you can make use of an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 100 per vehicle roundtrip, as well as an area shuttle for a fee. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury aparthotel include laundry facilities and a porter/bellhop.