Where should you stay in Lausanne?
What are some of the best hotels for the budget traveler in Lausanne?
For a good deal, consider these budget-friendly hotels in Lausanne. Ibis Styles Lausanne Center Mad House is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, 2 bars/lounges, and free bottled water. Another option is Aquatis Hotel, a hotel with free WiFi, free newspapers, and a restaurant.
What are the best hotels in central Lausanne?
These are some of the most popular hotels in central Lausanne:
- Hotel Continental is a 4-star hotel with free WiFi, a fitness center, and spa services.
- Hôtel des Patients is a 3.5-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi, and a snack bar/deli.
- Royal Savoy Lausanne is a 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
You'll love Lausanne for its array of shops, lakeside setting and popular restaurants. Sights to visit in the heart of Lausanne include Lausanne Cathedral, Olympic Museum and Ouchy Port.
What are some favorite hotels near Lausanne Cathedral?
Those wanting to learn more about local history may want to visit this site, which is 0.3 mi from central Lausanne. You'll find 35 hotels within a mile of Lausanne Cathedral, giving you plenty to choose from, and here are some of the top ones:
- Lausanne Palace: Located just steps away, this 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and 3 bars.
- Bellerive Hotel: Located 1.1 mi away, this 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a bar.
- De la Paix: Located a short walk away, this 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club.