Where is a good place to stay in Ko Phi Phi?
What are some hotels for the budget traveler in Ko Phi Phi?
You're likely to find a good deal when you book one of the 79 cheap hotels in Ko Phi Phi. Ivory Phi Phi Island is a 2.5-star hotel with free WiFi, air conditioning, and laundry facilities. Another option is Phi Phi Chang Grand Resort & Spa, a 3-star resort with free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. You'll also find Phi Phi Nice Beach Resort, which is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, 2 restaurants, and a free ferry shuttle.
What are some of the best hotels in downtown Ko Phi Phi?
These are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in central Ko Phi Phi:
- SAii Phi Phi Island Village is a 4.5-star resort with 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants.
- Villa 360 is a 4-star villa with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
You'll love Ko Phi Phi for its beautiful beaches and scenic seaside.
What are some of the best hotels close to Ao Ton Sai Beach?
Enjoy a day by the water at the beach, found 1.1 mi from the heart of Ko Phi Phi. There are 166 hotels within a mile of Ao Ton Sai Beach, giving you plenty of choices, and here are some of the top ones:
- PP Tonsai Place: Located just steps away, this 3-star hotel features free WiFi, private balconies, and a free ferry terminal shuttle.
- PP Princess Resort: Located close by, this 3.5-star hotel features 4 restaurants, 2 beach bars, and an outdoor pool.
- PP Charlie Beach Resort: Located a short walk away, this 3-star resort features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.