- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (fees may apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- A charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner on 24 December is included in the total price shown.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
Ares Hotel Sultanahmet3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Ares hotel sultanahmet very good hotel near the hagia Sophie near the blue mosque near tramw many restaurat good food hotel Terence very nice breakfast staf help fuull hotel Ares on the basilicavery good and nice
First of all hotel is comfortable and clean. Hotel includes the breakfast. Breakfast and foods are delicious and always fresh. Hotel close to Hagia Sophia mosque, Sultanahmet mosque and Basilica Cistern. You can go to historical places easily. Receptionists are good and helpful. As far as I am concerned it’a good place to stay.
thanks to hotel staff.locatıon ıs amezıng opps to hagıa sofıa mosque.room are also bıg and nıce decoratıon . ı enjoyed a lot thıs hotel becuse of sultanahmet mosque n tram statıon ıs walkıng dıstance agaın thanks lot guys
hello ıstanbul ş ıwas was stay ın thıs hotel almost 17 days and thıs hotel ıs very close to sultanahmet tram statıon lıke 32 mınt walkıng dıstance,the hotel ıs 4star but hotel locatıon ıs wonderful lıke oppetı ıs hagı sofıya ang blue moquıe ,ı reaaly enjoyed also hotel staff was very kınd and englısh speakıng ıf ı wıll vısıt ın future ıstanbul ı prefer thıs hotel agaın
Fantastic stay in Istanbul with helpful staff. The hotel has great location less than one minute from sultanahmet tram station, hagia sofia, blue mosque , top kapi palace and basilician . Very good staff espically ayhan , raouf and halim. Good breakfast every morning from the helpful two ladies . Thanks for all the staff
Beautiful rooms, good internet, good breakfast. Perfect positioning - near tram station and Blue Mosk. 10 min walk from the sea. But the best part is the personnel, friendly and helpful ( i was sick and they halped me with all I needed ). This is your home for the time you live there.
Overall it was a good stay. Positives: Very nice Hotel staff,everyone was very accommodating and kind. Hotel room was cleaned regularly. Fresh towels. Gave recommendations on where to visit. Helpful staff. Room was very cosy and had good layout. Lots of room. Negatives: Same Turkish breakfast everyday (understandable but could have switched it up a bit) Food was far too oily and bland (did not have sea food) I went when it was very cold and heating was not on sometimes or would be turned on late at night! Lots of talking from staff at night, hard to fall asleep. Overall good.
hotel ares istanbul very nice and very good ares hotel near the haigia sopiha near the blue mosque and tramw on the basilica cisternne ares hotel terrace very nice food and good wiew nice breakfast staf very halp fuull
Hotel ares sultanahmet centrak of sultanahmet very naice and good aresnear the hagia sofia and blue mosque on the basilica cisterne many restaurant and many shoos near the hotel stay very halp full ayhan nice staf
Great location. Close to all sites by foot or local transport. Very helpful staff. Nice food in restaurant but breakfast a bit boring - same everyday. Close to other highly recommended places to eat. Very clean. Would definitely go back. Late September and tourist trade very down - sad. Great people.
- Steps from Basilica Cistern and Hagia Sophia
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Old City, Ares Hotel Sultanahmet is adjacent to Hagia Sophia and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Blue Mosque. This 25-room, 3-star hotel has conveniences like 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free in-room WiFi. It's in the historical district and also 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Topkapi Palace.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 8 AM to 10:30 AM. Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Palmiye, which specializes in Turkish cuisine. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, get a quick pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café, and mingle with other guests at the free daily manager's reception.
All 25 air-conditioned rooms feature minibars, safes, and phones. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries.
Ares Hotel Sultanahmet features free WiFi in public areas, a business center, and coffee in a common area. Parking is available for EUR 13 per night (EUR 15 per night for valet parking), and there's also a train station shuttle. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a terrace.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 629 reviews