Pet Friendly Hotels in Hazelwood, MO
Featured Hazelwood Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Hazelwood Hotels
- Best Western St. Louis Airport North Hotel & Suites323 Taylor Road, Hazelwood, MO
The price is $65 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham St. Louis Hazelwood - Airport North318 Taylor Rd, Hazelwood, MO
The price is $59 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.2/5 (87 reviews)
- Days Inn by Wyndham St. Louis North7350 North Hanley Road, I-270 & I-170 Exit 26, Hazelwood, MO
The price is $44 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 81.9/5 (29 reviews)
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Hazelwood
If you're planning your holiday in Hazelwood, bring along your pet! There are 3 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Hazelwood ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its shopping, this trendy city is also good for hockey games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Hazelwood
- Host Inn and Suites
Pets allowed for a fee
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham St. Louis Hazelwood - Airport North
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfy beds and location!
- Motel 6 Hazelwood, MO
Pets stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and guestroom size!
Visiting Hazelwood with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Hazelwood during your stay? Some of the popular places to visit include Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, Ameristar Casino St. Charles, and Westport Plaza. You might want to go to St. Louis Zoo and Forest Park while exploring the area.
Need to buy some pet essentials while in town? Simply head over to Securepup. Find nearby vet care at Community Animal Hospital if your pet needs some relief during your trip.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Hazelwood
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what to expect with the weather. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help with your planning:
- January-March: 62°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 89°F daytime, 54°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 74°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall