Compare Halifax Cottage Rentals
Featured Halifax Cottages
Halifax Beach Accommodation
- Star of The Sea Bed and Breakfast2 York Redoubt Crescent, Fergusons Cove, NS5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- The Hollis Halifax a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel1649 Hollis St, Halifax, NS
The price is $69 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.5/5Wonderful! (6 reviews)
- Surfside Inn9609 St Margaret's Bay Rd., Queensland, NS
The price is $87 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 4
- Stardust Motel1791 St. Margarets Bay Road, Timberlea, NS
The price is $66 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown1960 Brunswick Street, Tower A, Halifax, NS
The price is $50 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (6 reviews)
- The Westin Nova Scotian1181 Hollis St, Halifax, NS
The price is $62 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.3/5Excellent! (9 reviews)
- The Barrington Hotel1875 Barrington St, Halifax, NS
The price is $58 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.2/5Very Good! (10 reviews)
Book a cottage in Halifax
Spend your next getaway treating yourself to a quieter, simpler way of life in a private cottage in Halifax. Cozy and charming, cottage rentals are the ideal spot when you want the comforts of home paired with a one-of-a-kind experience. They’re perfect for a single traveler looking for peace and quiet, or small groups who want to get to know Halifax better.
Cottage apartments in Halifax range from rustic to luxurious, with just about everything in between. Orbitz gives you the best deals on all of them.
Find the best cottages in Halifax
City cottages are great if you want a cozy, comfy place to stay without being far from the all the cool spots you want to check out. A cottage makes a great home base for a day filled with adventure in Halifax and the surrounding area. Not willing to give up all the comforts of a fine hotel? A luxury cottage turns up the charm while offering perks like room service, cable television, sunken spa tubs and housekeeping.
Stay in a Halifax cottage and swap busy days for peaceful evenings. Use the kitchenette or full kitchen to come up with a meal or reheat leftovers from your afternoon in Halifax. You may even be able to use a pool and laundry facilities. Whether you’re in the mood for quiet relaxation or a night on the town, a cottage puts you right where you want to be.
Hotel Options in Halifax
- Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth101 Wyse Rd, Dartmouth, NS
The price is $66 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (6 reviews)
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites1515 South Park Street, Halifax, NS
The price is $51 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.6/5Wonderful! (17 reviews)
- Cambridge Suites Hotel1583 Brunswick St, Halifax, NS
The price is $70 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.5/5Wonderful! (13 reviews)