Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Half Moon Bay
Looking to book a vacation in Half Moon Bay? Bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 5 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Half Moon Bay ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This artistic city is known for its beaches and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Half Moon Bay
- Harbor View Inn
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its property condition and beach locale!
- Aristocrat Hotel, BW Signature Collection
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and beach locale!
- Private Bunkhouse at Half Moon Bay Coastal Ranch
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests like its bathrooms and beach locale!
Visiting Half Moon Bay with Your Pet
Want to get out and about in Half Moon Bay? Top places to visit include Half Moon Bay State Beach and Mavericks Beach. The tide is calling at Miramar Beach, Venice Beach in Half Moon Bay, and Dunes Beach. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Half Moon Bay Golf Links and Pelican Point Beach.
Find nearby vet care for your pet at William A Grantham & Associates, Macinnes Susan DVM, and VCA Half Moon Bay Animal Hospital.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Half Moon Bay
If you're traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Here are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 60°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 65°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 67°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 66°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall