Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Greenwood Village
If you're planning a vacation in Greenwood Village, bring along your pet! There are 13 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Greenwood Village ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city, known for its live music, is also a good location for sports.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Greenwood Village
- Residence Inn by Marriott Denver Tech Center
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its family friendliness and high-quality beds!
- Extended Stay America-Denver-Tech Center S-Greenwood Village
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its overall value and location!
- Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and comfy beds!
Visiting Greenwood Village with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Greenwood Village during your trip? Top places to visit include Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre, Denver Botanic Gardens, and Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Enjoy the great outdoors at Westlands Park and Cherry Creek State Park. In the area, other places you might want to go to include Denver Art Museum and Denver Zoo.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Greenwood Village
When traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 56°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 84°F daytime, 30°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 87°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 70°F daytime, 17°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall