- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The minimum check-in age for Spring Break is 18 years old.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Bella Italia Hotel & Events3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The hotel looks like it was built in the 70s, not sure the sheets and linens have been replaced since then. It offers sporadic wifi, so best to get a room close to the elevator. Thry do have an astronomically high number of power outlets per room, that is quite nice, but I am afraid to use them because it might make the air conditioning work even poorer than it does. Keycards last almost 24 hours, so if you stay for more than one nite,expect your keycard to need to be replaced, and the airport shuttle is quite a joke, none of that staff knows it exists, it runs randomly, so if you are ok arriving 3 hours early for a flight, it just might fit your schedule. Don't bother asking management a question, they are quite incompetent and do not really seem to even care.
Good value for money, although this is definitely not a 4* hotel. The rooms are very old and tired; however the incredible breakfast with its extensive options definitely compensates for the rooms. All in all, we had a nice and confortable stay, but if I was to come back to Iguaçu I’d choose a different hotel for a second visit.
This hotel is a few km away from the city and it served our purpose of visiting the dam and the falls. It does not look modern but the price and facilities were very good. We used the services of the hotel tourist office for the trip to the dam and got a taxi just outside the hotel to go the falls.
I have stayed here for 2 nights during my weekend gateway to Foz. Hotel is good with 24 hr reception, a very good breakfast, a decent room with several things that come extra and good location in the center close to the main restaurants. I have arrived very late in Foz and being the only one guest checking in at 2 am check-in was fast. Payment by card was very slow, the machines have communication issues and you might have errors when you want to pay something by card. The room I have received was at 3rd floor, not big but enough for my 2 night stay. It has plenty of space for clothes, Tv, free internet and a fridge but all things in it come extra. You can find also a dental kit (toothpaste and toothbrush) which I bought for 6 R$ and also a shaving kit. The only downside was the noise that you could hear from outside, the room being close to the main street. The bathroom has a shower and the water needs time to get warm. Breakfast was good and you could find bruscheta, ham, cheese, boiled eggs, omlette, fried eggs also. There is a big variety of fruits including pineapple, papaya, mango, water melon, oranges. Just vegetables are missing from breakfast as in the most hotels of Brazil. It was a pleasant stay and I might consider it again for a future stay.
Hotel with good location - near big shoping center. Amazing breakfast with cheese table. Absolutely amazing! Also very good italian restaurant with "Italian Nighnt". Rooms are clean and comfortable. Personal is very friendly.
The rooms are spacious enough. The first night we had a leaking shower and lots of noise from their Dolce Vita restaurant, so they changed our room and also gave us a box of chocolates.The Bella Italia restaurant is not worth entering, but the Dolce Vita one is wonderful. Their breakfast is fantastic.
Clean and close to a shopping mall. Very friendly and helpful staff. There was a small street market just off the main shopping road. It was a good place to find misc odd things like a mate cup or outlet plug adapter.
I stayed one night. I had it booked for 90 dollars and I was happy with what I got. There are some snacks in the room that you will be charged if you eat them, so they are not a welcome treat for you ;) The hotel is well located. The staff were so helpful since I had a bad schedule to visit the waterfalls park etc. I would stay at least two nights if I ever go to the town again.
I spent a weekend there and I really liked it. The concierge was very helpful with the tour sightseeing. the hotel is Very confortable and very charming. But the breakfast is amazing.Being close to the mall was a bonus.
If you correspond with them via email they are very responsive. They also monitor WhatsApp. They provided a free shuttle from the airport. They have a great tour desk in the lobby, terrific breakfast buffet, they have free WIFI and their helpful in many languages, a mall with a great food court is 100 meters walk, OK the architecture is not the most modern but it is clean well maintained. If I had to find something that would be better there is no English TV channels. They have CNN but it in Portuguese.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport drop-off
Located in Foz do Iguacu City Centre, Bella Italia Hotel & Events is a leisurely stroll from sights such as Cataratas JL Shopping Mall and Mercosul Shopping Mall. This 3.5-star hotel has 132 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free airport drop-off. Centrally located in Foz do Iguacu, the hotel is also a short walk from Foz Do Iguacu Country Club and ABC Stadium.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 5 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at Bella Tavola, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
The 132 rooms are recently renovated and have an array of amenities, including minibars, safes, and desks. 20-inch LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Hair dryers are also included.
Bella Italia Hotel & Events features an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center. If you drive, self parking is BRL 15 per day, or you can take advantage of the free shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request). Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 5 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2969 reviews