Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Foxboro
If you're planning your holiday in Foxboro, bring your pet along! Known for its live music, this city is also good for basketball games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Foxboro
- Residence Inn by Marriott Foxborough
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
Visiting Foxboro with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Foxboro? Let the cultural attractions like Gillette Stadium and scenic views in Nature Trail and Cranberry Bog entice you. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Foxborough Country Club and Hall at Patriot Place.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Foxboro
When traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 53°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 82°F daytime, 34°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 84°F daytime, 46°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 68°F daytime, 21°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall