- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served at Super 8 Fort Worth, TX.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Super 8 Fort Worth, TX2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It's in a shady part of town. The walls are paper thin so you can hear everything the neighbors are doing, talking about, listening to on the T.V.
Parking is horrible, rooms are wore out and behind times, desk service is very disappointing and unhelpful
Bugs in the bed. Noisy location by airforce base. Incompetent staff at check in. Poor location not close to anything when you're stranded due to work issues.
we had no money and we're on the streets. this hotel is horrible. horrible customer service. checked us into a room that wasnt even ready yet.
Chose to stay here, pictures do not do it justice by the way, because I was in town to go to the Stockyards in FT. Worth. Upon getting into the rooms a meth pipe was found along with a needle that still contained the substance. Tried to get a refund and move hotels but would not refund the money. Instead they offered to move us to another "cleaner" room and still charged the full price. No discount was given. The worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
What an improvement from my last stay. First, new front desk staff. Much more professional. All the check in data is computerized, now. The rooms are more comfortable. The parking lot is not as dirty anymore. Better breakfast choices. And maid service is much better improved.
Worst place ever I was charged an extra 20. Bucks and was told it will be returned to me it's been over a month and I still haven't received it
Room was hot. Bathroom was dirty. Toilet seat was broken. Will not stay here again & definitely would not recommend it to anyone.
Do NOT stay here!! It was the worst experience of my life at any hotel/motel we have stayed at!! My mother came to the room to meet up with us to go eat and we were kicked out because we had visitors!! We were NEVER told no visitors and she WAS NOT staying! The refused to refund our money for the night! The hotel is ran down and smells terrible. The staff is rude and even pushed my 15 year old from the door way! I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone!
The support staff (housekeepers, maintenance) were great. However, the guy that checked me in was the rudest hospitality worker I have ever encountered. If it had not been late, I would have gone elsewhere. This place will never again be an option.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Fitness center
Super 8 Fort Worth, TX is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Ridgmar Mall and within a 10-minute drive of Fort Worth Botanic Garden. This motel has 65 rooms and welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Chapelcreek Fellowship is also nearby.
Free continental breakfast is served each morning from 6 AM to 9 AM.
All 65 recently renovated rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Ironing boards, desks, and free toiletries are also available.
Renovated in 2013, Super 8 Fort Worth, TX offers a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. Free parking is included with your stay. Front-desk staff are standing by 24/7 to assist with any requests. This motel also has coffee/tea in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
8.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 119 reviews