Seabreeze Inn2.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
We had stayed here before...never again. They are upgrading one side and we could hear hammering at 7am and drilling in the evenings. When we called to ask about the wifi and the lack of they said "we didn't promise you wifi." All and all the place was in terrible shape, it was very disappointing.
I was very disappointed in my stay. Im surprised orbitz has this hotel on the website. I would not recommended ANYONE to stay at this hotel. Waste of my time and money. Just pure disgusting.
It was an older hotel, the outside looked very nice but the inside was not so nice. The bed had clean linen though.
It's was standard and cheap hotel. It was nice tho. Clean, helpful staff, quite
I was frightened of this hotel after reading the reviews, but the room was booked, and it was the cheapest place I could find (so I already wasn't expecting much). Al (the overnight front desk clerk) was incredibly kind and accommodating. He went above & beyond to make sure the reservation and the entire stay went smoothly. He also put in a request to housekeeping for a late check-out due to the ultra late check- in. Look, you really can't be picky when you're paying half the price of the other nearby hotels. I felt that this was perfect for the price and the staff (well, Al...) was incredibly kind and professional. I've driven across the country 14 times and I've stayed in countless hotels. Trust me when I say you can pay more for far worse than this place. You're on the beach, paying minimal for your stay, really, what's there to complain about?
The Seebreeze Inn was the worst hotel we had ever stayed in. It should not b on the recommended list. Horrible. ....NO STARS AT ALL . WE ONLY STAYED TWO OF THE FOUR NIGHTS. AWFUL
ROOM 124 WAS THE WORST PLACE I EVER STAYED. I BOOKED 2 QUEENS AND GOT 2 FULL BEDS WITH DIRTY SHEETS NO TOWELS AND NO PAPER. MOLD ON CEILING - LIGHT IN BATH NOT WORKING---- WHO DO I NEED TO CALL?
We reserved and prepaid for a non-smoking room and got a smoking room. Carpet near door was saturated with water from air conditioner. There was mold around tub and shower. Room was serviced only once in 4 days. Hotel pool was closed, probably by health department as there was a thick layer of green algae at the bottom. Hotel general condition was about 10 years past the demolition due by date. I would call it three stars below Motel 6, but that would be unfair to Motel 6.
First room was smoking and A/C didn't work (requested non smoking when reservations were made) they moved us to another room which was better but no towels and smelled like liquor. For the price it was definitely a bad choice.
the seabreeze inn pushes the walls of the worst lodgings to new lows. Walking into the room was like walking into a crime scene. The deadbolt was missing, there was a hole in the wall, one of the knobs on the faucet was ripped off, the lamp shades were crushed, and only one of the lights were working. We asked for another room and were moved to one that had working lights and a functional sink, but the sheets had stains and look like they haven't been changed in years. The lamp between the 2 beds which looked as if picked up from the roadside were covered in white crusty stains like bodily fluids. One of the beds sagged in the middle and kept causing me to roll into the resultant pitfall during my sleep. When I woke up, my body was covered in rashes and it felt like there was something crawling on me throughout the night. This was by far the worst hotel stay of my life and $10/night would have been too much to pay to stay in this breeding ground of filth. The Seabreeze Inn is little more than a tourist trap and should not be in business, as surely no health inspector in his or her right mind would approve of these conditions. However there is a silver lining to all this; there WAS a Seabreeze. If it was possible to give negatives stars, I would.
I was horrified when we checked into our room! It had an awful odor. I'm not sure if the staff had even been in the room in weeks the bed was not even made. There was several huge holes in the walls. There was stains all over the sheets and mattress. The TV would not work. We checked out immediately! I don't know how this place remains open. My advice if this is the only place you can stay just don't go!!
The lowest grade this review allows in one star. This place is below zero. Stay away! The place was filthy, uncomfortable, and lacked any conveniences. The toilet leaked so the bathroom was always flooded. The sink didn't drain. There was no rod in the closet on which to hang anything. Every drawer in the dresser was broken and I openable. Did I already say that the place was a dirty dump? Stay away!!!!!
This hotel was terrible. There was an unexplainably unpleasant smell resulting in me and my husband leaving within 15 minutes of walking in the door. There was 4 lamps but only one light bulb. Condom wrappers behind the bedstand. Hole in the bathroom wall. We chose not to switch rooms afraid to see what the others looked like. The company I booked my reservations through was very helpful in refunding my money.
I have never stayed anywhere so disgusting, trash all in the room floors made my feet black from the dirt cieling falling in beds were from the 70s just overall the most horrible room ever i wouldn't recommend to anyone!!!!
Online I requested a King non-smoking, but when I there I was given a smokers two full size. They did accommodate my request for a non smoking room but still two full size. The rooms were old and run down. I found two old medicine pills on the floor so I question the vacuuming. At fist the toilet didn't flush until I connected the plunger. After a few uses the chain aging disconnected and the toilet overflowed. Used all the towels to for that which was OK since I didn't trust the cleanliness of the bathtub. Being right on the water the scenery was nice as long as you looked away from the hotel. Won't stay here again.
we got in at night and the guy on duty was rude, slow, acted like we just woke him up, and was generally combative at every turn. The day staff on the other hand was very pleasant and charming, accomodating ,responsive, and i would definitely stay there next year, but i will make sure to check in during the day. also the hotel is so close to the main part of fort walton i just walked in everyday. i only used my car to go to destin. But then again i am single and was on vacay so i was on island time and in no hurry.
had never in my life seen bed bugs in real life saw two..dats all i needed to see....stay at your own risk
Location was great Room wasn't very clean, no towels, toilet paper. Remote didn't work. Stains on pillowcases. Lamps didn't have working light bulbs. When we first arrived, the epitome of white trash banged on the door for the first 10 minutes, and then just walked into the room (bc the door didn't close all the way) and asked me for a ride to Walmart. We paid $60 a night and it was worth less than half. If you're broke and want to go on vacation, I'd suggest NOT staying here or even in Fort Walton because apparently it's the new white trash capital of Florida- besides Panama City, of course.
the hotel room we got was not clean at all. cigarette butts everywhere, a torn up tennis ball, part of a crack pipe, a can of beer frozen till its ready to explode, what appears to be blood on the mirror, exposed wiring through out the room, half the outlets don't work, only one out of five lamps worked and the bathroom above us looked like it was going to collapse into our bathroom. we had to seek out the housekeeping. no one came by to check the room. the only time any one came by was to collect dirty towels. they never came back to replace them or clean the room. they staff members at the office were not friendly toward us nor accommodating about the rooms issues. I do NOT recommend anyone staying here. there are a million other hotels in Fort Walton Beach, Florida that are better and cheaper. We will never return to the Seabreeze Inn.
All of the other reviews are correct, nasty, old, green pool, on the water yes, but that is the only plus... holes in the tub patched cigarette burns in the headboard, on the tub on the counters and on the duvet. We were afraid to take our shoes off and we paid 120.00 for a 20.00 room...