As the World’s Leading Airline*, Etihad Airways has expanded faster internationally than any other airline in the history of commercial aviation. We seek to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality – cultured, considerate, warm and generous, both in the air and on the ground.
*2015 World Travel Awards
- With a fleet of more than 100 passenger and cargo aircraft operating over 1,000 flights per week, we serve an international network of more than 100 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas.
Services from the U.S.
- They offer daily, non-stop services to Abu Dhabi from Chicago (ORD), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO) and Washington DC (IAD), double daily from New York (JFK) and three times per week from Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW).
- In addition to the Etihad-operated gateways, we also offer easy connections from more than 100 U.S. gateways with their codeshare partners American Airlines and JetBlue. We have more than 45 codeshare partners, building a network that offers access to over 360 international destinations.
Their First Suite offers their guests uncompromised privacy behind closed doors:
- Designer leather seat that converts to a 6-foot 8-inch fully-flat bed
- Inflight Chef to prepare gourmet indulgences from their a la carte menu, or their signature grill
- Wines from the world’s finest vineyards, handpicked by their sommeliers
- 23-inch TV with over 750 hours of the latest movies, shows, music and interactive games, through noise-canceling headsets
- Stylish loungewear, all-natural mattresses, duvets, cotton sheets and pillows
- Turn-down service, inclusive of Do Not Disturb function and bedtime beverage.
- Designer amenity kit to help you freshen up before arrival
- Connectivity through your mobile phone or Wi-Fi, on select aircrafts