Schloss Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz places you next to Pillnitz Castle and Park and Museum of Decorative Arts. This 45-room, 4-star hotel has 2 restaurants along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and free valet parking. It's on a river and also close to Carl Maria von Weber Museum and Staatsoperette Dresden.
Free full breakfast is served each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy dining at Wintergartencafe, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge.
All 45 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, phones, and desks. TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs and hair dryers.
Schloss Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz features free WiFi in public areas, 3 meeting rooms, and conference space. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle for EUR 34,00 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with concierge services, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free newspapers, a terrace, and laundry facilities.
- Free full breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
Schloss Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz
Schloss Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz offers 45 accommodations with minibars and hair dryers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free valet parking
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Wintergartencafe - This bistro serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Kaminrestaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Boat tours on site
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50,00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per stay.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 160.00
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 34,00 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50,00 per night
- Schloss Dresden-Pillnitz
- Schloss Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz
- Schloss Hotel Dresden Pillnitz
- Pets not allowed
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.