Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Denton
If you want to take your trip to Denton, bring fido or kitty with you! This family-friendly city is known for its live music and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Denton
- Residence Inn by Marriott Denton
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its breakfast and pleasant rooms!
Visiting Denton with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Denton during your trip? Let the cultural attractions like Courthouse-on-the-Square Museum and scenic views in 380 Greenbelt Trailhead entice you. Other places like UNT Coliseum and Apogee Stadium might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Denton
If your pet is traveling with you, it's useful to know what the temperature will be. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 72°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 93°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 97°F daytime, 60°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 82°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall