AT&T Stadium is a short stroll from Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium, and other popular attractions like Globe Life Park in Arlington are within a mile (2 km). This 87-room hotel has 2 restaurants along with conveniences like an outdoor pool and free in-room WiFi. Near the airport, it's also near Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Six Flags Over Texas.
Free continental breakfast is served each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat.
All 87 air-conditioned rooms feature coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls. Guests can expect free WiFi and 27-inch TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also standard.
Guests of Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium enjoy an outdoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle for USD 20 per person roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, coffee/tea in a common area, and free newspapers.
- Walking distance to AT&T Stadium
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium910 North Collins/I-30 Hwy 157 and Randol Mill Road Arlington TX 76011
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 200 square feet (19 square meters) include a meeting room. This Arlington hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium has 2 restaurants serving breakfast only.
Start your day with a free continental breakfast, available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 10:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
- Days Inn Six Flags
- Days Inn Six Flags Ballpark Cowboys Stadium
- Days Inn Six Flags/Ballpark/Cowboys Stadium
- Days Inn Six Flags/Ballpark/Cowboys Stadium Arlington
- Days Inn Six Flags/Ballpark/Cowboys Stadium Hotel
- Days Inn Six Flags/Ballpark/Cowboys Stadium Hotel Arlington
- Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium Hotel
- Days Inn Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium Hotel
- Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
- Days Inn Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Stadium Event Parking Offer
Book a minimum 2-night stay during Cowboys home games or special events held at Cowboys Stadium and receive a one-event parking pass for one regular car.
Not valid during Super Bowl. Normal event parking rates apply for additional cars. Further details available by contacting the property directly; contact information appears on the booking confirmation.
Book a minimum 2-night stay in any room or rate category and receive free parking.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.