VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Cusco Historic Center, Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is next to Pre-Columbian Art Museum and Museo de Arte Precolombino. This 4.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 55 rooms and conveniences like a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Cusco and also a short walk from Museum of Religious Art and Municipal Palace Museum.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast, served each morning from 5 AM to 10:30 AM. This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
All 55 individually decorated accommodations feature sitting areas. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Free minibar items, iPod docks, and espresso makers are other standard amenities.
Renovated in 2012, Belmond Palacio Nazarenas offers a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi in public areas. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available on request) for PEN 72 per person one way. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a meeting room, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas offers 55 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and free minibar items. These individually decorated accommodations have separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and safes. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Free pool cabanas
- Year Built 1596
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 10:30 AM.
Senzo Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 350 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1152.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 576.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 72 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: PEN 350 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 350 per night
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Palacio Nazarenas
- Palacio Nazarenas Cusco
- Palacio Nazarenas Hotel
- Palacio Nazarenas Hotel Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Hotel Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Hotel
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PEN 350 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.