Hotels in Columbus
Search over 188 hotels from $50
Top Rated Columbus Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Columbus
- Salt Creek Inn551 State Rd 46 E, Nashville, IN
The price is $488 per night from Feb 18 to Feb 193.6/5Good! (5 reviews)
- Brown County Inn51 E State Road 46, Nashville, IN
The price is $71 per night from Feb 17 to Feb 184.3/5Excellent! (18 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus110 Carr Hill Rd, I-65 at Exit 68, Columbus, IN
The price is $55 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 43.5/5Good! (24 reviews)
Pet Friendly Columbus Hotels
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus - Edinburgh101 Carrie Lane, Columbus, IN
The price is $76 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.4/5Wonderful! (52 reviews)
- Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus11780 N US Highway 31, Edinburgh, IN
The price is $65 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 43.3/5 (19 reviews)
- Red Roof Inn Columbus - Taylorsville10330 N Us 31, I-65 At Us 31, Exit #76-a, Taylorsville, IN
The price is $64 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.5/5Good! (28 reviews)
What's the best place for a stay in Columbus?
What are some cheap hotels in Columbus?
Check out the 12 budget-friendly hotels in Columbus to find a good rate. Salt Creek Inn is a 2-star property offering freebies like WiFi and parking. Another option is Knights Inn Seymour, a 2-star hotel offering freebies like continental breakfast, WiFi, and parking. You'll also find Days Inn by Wyndham Columbus IN, which is a 2-star hotel offering freebies like continental breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What are the best hotels in central Columbus?
These are some of the most popular hotels in downtown Columbus:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus - Edinburgh is a hotel offering free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Columbus is a 3-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus, IN is a hotel offering free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking.
You'll love Columbus for its array of shops and popular restaurants. Close to central Columbus, you'll find interesting places to visit like The Commons.
What are the best hotels to stay near Brown County State Park?
Travelers who visit Brown County State Park often choose to stay in the area. Sitting 16 miles from central Columbus, this natural park is a short commute from a number of accommodations. The Yellowwood (1 mile away) is a great base if you don't want to waste any time getting there. You'll also find great amenities and service at Green Valley Lodge (2 miles away) and Open Your Eyes To Big Sky Cabin! Only one Mile From Nashville, IN! (2 miles away).