China Southern Airlines is an airline with the most transport aircrafts, the most developed route network and the largest passenger capacity in China. It has more than 660 air routes, with 1,930 flights covering 191 destinations in 33 countries and regions across the world and 200,000 total seats available per day.
Through close cooperation with SkyTeam, China Southern Airlines has a global route network reaching 916 destinations, connecting 169 countries and regions, and accessible to major cities across the world.
China Southern Airlines has received numerous honors, including:
- The Five-Star Flight Safety Award by the CAAC
- The Consumer Satisfied High Quality Award by the CAAC
- Four-Star status from SKYTRAX
- The longest safety hours record in China
- Largest Carrier in China with largest China domestic network