Book your room at Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse
Located in Sea Point, Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium. Each of the 14 rooms at this 4-star guesthouse includes a balcony, a coffee maker, and a flat-screen TV. Table Mountain and Two Oceans Aquarium are also near this Cape Town guesthouse.
Continental breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 8 AM to 11 AM.
The 14 rooms are individually decorated and have an array of amenities, including balconies or patios, coffee makers, and ceiling fans. Guests can expect WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Safes are also included.
Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse features a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle at scheduled times for ZAR 199 per person one way. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free newspapers and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Rooftop terrace
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
- Concierge services
- Airport shuttle (fees apply)
Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse9 Barkly Rd. Sea Point Cape Town Western Cape 8005
Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse features a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Victorian guesthouse also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 39 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 49 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( ZAR 49 per night )
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of ZAR 49 per pet, per night, plus a ZAR 49 deposit
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ZAR 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 49 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: ZAR 49 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 199 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 199.00 (one way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Pet deposit: ZAR 49
- Pet fee: ZAR 49 per pet, per night
- Sweet Ocean
- Sweet Ocean View
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Cape Town
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse House
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse House Cape Town
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Cape Town, South Africa
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Hotel Sea Point
- Sweet Ocean View Hotel
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Cape Town South Africa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.